Pursuing Opportunity Without Constraints
We are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the opportunities created by market cycles, emerging themes, new technologies, and valuation disruptions because the firm is unconstrained by fundraising mandates, capital deployment timelines and structuring restrictions.
OUR INVESTMENT PARAMETERS
Halmos seeks to make a small number of quality, concentrated direct investments across the capital structure with a preference for majority control equity investments. We have the ability to consider hybrid instruments and creative financing solutions.
Buyouts of private companies, or divisions of larger companies:
- Management buyouts, where key executives acquire companies from existing owners
- Recapitalizations of family or founder owned companies
- Bolt-on acquisition to an existing platform
- Growth capital investments (majority and minority equity)
When structuring the balance sheet, we endeavor to ensure capital is readily available to management for investment to grow their businesses. This ensures that leverage, when used, is applied in a prudent manner that allows for a margin of safety.
Our focus is on high quality, profitable companies that can benefit from an active partnership with us and where management has a meaningful financial participation going forward. We are looking for portfolio companies that exhibit the following characteristics:
- Headquartered in North America
- Growing businesses with attractive fundamentals
- Revenue of $10 million to $100 million
- EBITDA of $2 million to $30 million
Halmos has an open-minded approach to structure and we take pride in tailoring investments to the needs of our capital partners.
Get in touch with our team today!